Proposal: Trade Proposal - Wild/Canucks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can personally guarantee you Guerin doesn't even consider this

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Yeah, I would love JEE, but we are filled to the brim with NHL centers, we sort of need another top sixish winger (maybe middle 6?), and although Boeser, along with most of the team, are really dragging his tail to start, he's still our best shooter.

As Cluttered said, the Wild don't have a lot of options at C presently. The hilarious speculation around Miller or Pettersson would be a better fit, not for Ericsson-Ek, but in general, but we've gone up and down these two teams trading Boeser to the Wild. Let's just stop it.

Reactions: notsocommonsense

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
You should have thought about this before posting this horrible, yet unrealistic proposal. Along with wild losing the better players, and getting the worse end of this.

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
Eriksson Ek is not better than Boeser lol..

So why do you want him ,and foligno who are untouchable for worse players. Foligno, whose wild alternative captain? In fact tanner Pearson is expansive and at best would play on wild 4th line. Boeser isn't needed when wild have fiala, kaprizov, Adam Beckman, matt boldy, and so on...

Joel Eriksson Ek is a complete 2 way c , and selke candidate player. Boeser does nothing better than Ek.

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Van says no. I like JEE, but where is his fit in van? And at the expense of Boeser? Guy just scored his 100th goal in his 270th game or whatever. Van doesn't need another center, they need a coach that doesn't totally suck.

And the wild would have who at center? Poorly thought out proposal

Edit: that's 100 in 259

Last edited:

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
To the Wild - Brock Boeser + Tanner Pearson

To the Canucks - Joel Ericsson Ek + Marcus Foligno

upload_2021-10-31_23-23-6.gif

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
This is one of those special trade proposals that miraculously doesn't work for either side.

Minnesota can't afford to move a Center where they're desperately thin. And the Canucks really have no reason to move Boeser for Eriksson-Ek. That doesn't help them either.

Reactions: Diamonddog01

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
:laugh::laugh::laugh: If we have what it takes to get jack eichel, we definitely have what it takes to get EP....

If we are willing to trade such assets is a whole 'nother question.

You do understand Buffalo and Vancouver are in very different positions, with very different wants and needs, and the availability of Eichel and Pettersson are also very different players, yes?

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Come up with the opposite trade you just suggested

Just for goofs:

Fiala+Hartman(?) for Dickinson+...we don't have a Foligno...Bailey? Hoglander? Pearson?

Nah, that doesn't work either. Centers aside, we still don't really have a lot aligned for a trade that benefits both sides. Anything that benefits the other team is an asset that needs to be held on to by their current team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad