HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Ingenious way to get good young player at bargain basement prices. Broberg high pick in draft. Usually takes 3-4 years before d-man start to mature. Imagine in future right D come up in similar situations

But we're not looking for something 3-4 years down the road, we already have some guys for that.

We're at the point where we have our core and need to complement it.

Reactions: Sterling Archer

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Beck like Redenbacher isn’t going anywhere either IMO…
I don't know. Beck is not unique in a sense that we also have Kapanen as a probable bottom 6 center.

Reinbacher is a unique and pivotal piece for the future. Although i really like what he brings to the table, Beck is not so much a pivotal piece imo.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know. Beck is not unique in a sense that we also have Kapanen as a probable bottom 6 center.

Reinbacher is a unique and pivotal piece for the future. Although i really like what he brings to the table, Beck is not so much a pivotal piece imo.
None of the prospects in the system have Beck’s hockey brain…. then add to it face off domination skills

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I don't think any move is a guarantee and I also agree that Hughes won't overpay for the sake of it.. but Calgary would be selling Andersson for futures and we might be able to outbid most teams from that perspective, meaning we could be a legitimate player for him if he hits the market and Hugo think he's the right guy to target.
especially if Calgary finishes 11th and Florida finishes 12th.

• Love
Reactions: DiglettDangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad