HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Hudson Fashcing - has size and might be a later bloomer to being an OK player.

Jan Jenik - physical, agitator and can produce. Might be worth the chance to claim him and see what he can do.

Jeffrey Viel- tough gut, physical, would realize some pressure from Xhekaj to have to fight/be the guy who defends the team. Expect no offense.

Cole Scwindt - big body, started off very promising in the A, but seems to just match, or be close to that total and isn't improving.

Jakob Pelletier - too good for the AHL, not good enough for the NHL. Size is an issue. If he clears I hope the Habs try and trade for him, send him down and have him as the first call up.

Nolan Foote - pedigree/name recognition, but good size could be a potential 4th liner as he is a bigger boy and might be taken longer to get things going.

Zach Ashton-Reese - bit of an agitator/energy guy. Would be similar to Pezzetta imo.

Raphael Lavoie - big boy, the game I saw of him in the pre-season he had a bunch of chances, but couldn't score. Isn't afraid afraid get physical. Might be an OK choice for the 2nd line, but would look weird to pick a guy from waivers and give him top 6 minutes.
Not bad I guess 3 of the players mentioned got claimed.

By other teams

Schwindt would have been nice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad