HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Surprised there's not more people clamoring for Pelletier on waivers, as I know he's been a popular trade target in the past.

We don't really have the space for him unless we move on from someone else. Still it's intriguing.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Engvall would be a pretty significant improvement over anything we have in our bottom 6 right now. He's not a superstar, but he's very good at what he does. Sure beats Armia/Anderson/Dvorak/Gallagher.

• Wow
Reactions: Miller Time

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Sounds about right, Brannstrom, Ty Smith, Sam Poulin, Suzuki, Foote, Lavoie all overhyped by other fan bases and now free
I mean that will happen with some of our prospect we fill that are untouchable now

Surprised there's not more people clamoring for Pelletier on waivers, as I know he's been a popular trade target in the past.

We don't really have the space for him unless we move on from someone else. Still it's intriguing.
I would take a chance on him, nothing to loose. If it’s doesn’t work we can waive him in 1-2 months and if it work, where getting a free asset. Last time we took a small forward with a high compete level and that produce at high level in the Q from Calgary, it work well !

Reactions: Canadienna

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You have to keep him in the NHL if you claim him. Is he worth sending Heineman and Roy down? Assuming ABB is going down regardless.
Coco-Suzu-Slafk
Roy-Dach-Newhook
Pelletier-Dvorak-Armia
Heineman-Evans-Anderson
Gallagher/Pezz

At least up until Laine and RHP are back, then we can re-evaluate.

We could even fit in Kapanen if we want by sending down Pezz.

He is quebecois.

Other than that, fringe player who cant pierce a top-9, who is small and brings no intangibles.

Classic player who is on waiver each and every year.

No interest. No value here.

But a quebecois former 1st pick.

If Reinbacher was a francophone, fans would go crazy for him. The total opposite than what we have now based on the name and nationality only.
No intangibles? Tells me you know nothing about the player.

Par for the course, really.

Reactions: Vachon23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad