HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Barron for Liljegren

or mid prospect + 3rd or 4th for Liljegren

Adds a ton of flexibility to our lineup
Liilgren is a dud.

Next fall is right now, so we'll see right?
No. This season he should be on the 2nd line. If laine and Demidov are available next season he is likley on the 3rd unless they try to make 3 scoring line level lines

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I really hope we can land a player like Olivier pretty sure. So that player can take the load from Xhekaj’s shoulders a bit.

Yesterday was a reminder that when X is playing, he’s a solid defender. But now, he has to do it all by himself. Even had to defend Mailloux from Pinto yesterday. f***ing Mailloux, man up, jesus.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I really hope we can land a player like Olivier pretty sure. So that player can take the load from Xhekaj’s shoulders a bit.

Yesterday was a reminder that when X is playing, he’s a solid defender. But now, he has to do it all by himself. Even had to defend Mailloux from Pinto yesterday. f***ing Mailloux, man up, jesus.

Mailloux was the one who stood up when Hutson got roughed up a few games back. Xhekaj went to visit Pinto in a hurry because he knew he wanted him by proxy.

The real p***y in all of this is Pinto who didn't go to Xhekaj, just wanted to mouth off and 'Hold me back bro'.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Mailloux was the one who stood up when Hutson got roughed up a few games back. Xhekaj went to visit Pinto in a hurry because he knew he wanted him by proxy.

The real p***y in all of this is Pinto who didn't go to Xhekaj, just wanted to mouth off and 'Hold me back bro'.

Still, X needs help from somebody that can handle it.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Still, X needs help from somebody that can handle it.

I concur, I just wouldn't blame Mailloux for this instance.

Xhekaj knew the sens were looking after him, he took it upon himself to handle every case.

The sheriff wanted to manage every case last night and he did.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I refuse

Paré did not stick out his knee. Laine's leg was way out there and he did not pull it back fast enough when he tried the deke. Laine says so himself, but go ahead and insist otherwise if you like.
Laine was just diffusing a bad situation, we all know that................did the guy intend on injuring him, no he did not, is what Laine said. Watch the hit again, he did do this on purpose, and he as in Pare admitted there was no way he was letting Laine go by him........................but if you insist in stating otherwise, so be it....
No intent to injure, is far different, than causing the situation.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad