HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
It was not instantaneous which is what I was referring to.

It wasn't going to be instantaneous due to the powerplay personnel on the ice.

That wasn't the group that was going to do anything. The players in the line-up that can do anything, took the number and went after him the next time he touched the ice.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It wasn't going to be instantaneous due to the powerplay personnel on the ice.

That wasn't the group that was going to do anything. The players in the line-up that can do anything, took the number and went after him the next time he touched the ice.
So when Greig deposited the puck in the Leafs net it was Morgan Reilly who went at him hard.
Mike Matheson can't do that and show some gumption?
I'm not saying drop the gloves but show some backbone at the very least.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
So when Greig deposited the puck in the Leafs net it was Morgan Reilly who went at him hard.
According to many Matheson is new Petry. He did what Jeff would have done :sarcasm:

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

That was an incredibly stupid play by Reilly. Why on earth would we want Matheson to play stupid?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
That was an incredibly stupid play by Reilly. Why on earth would we want Matheson to play stupid?
I mean, crosschecking someone in the face yeah, but didn't seem like that was the intended target, but if someone is going to do that I hope someone goes after him.

If a hab does that I'm betting someone is going after him.

Obviously it's different if you take a slap shot from far out, but 10 feet from the net... yeah.

It's like asking why players get upset when someone shoots after the whistle, or puts the puck on the net after a whistle.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Who's UFA next summer that fits the gritty, in your face, top 9 forward description that we could overpay to come play in MTL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad