HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
No incoming trades till dead line. KH will stay with this for now
I would love to toughen up. Or we will get pushed around. Sheriff cant be everywhere
Yeah, and when he is out, there is no one. Don't need enforcers but they need bigger guys who play physical. With Laine and Demi coming, I like the top 6 but lines 3 and 4 are really bad.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Don't see they have much choice. This is not a well constructed team. Next summer they better use the $$ & assets and add to this team and fix the bottom 6. Top six will self correct with the addition of Laine and Demidov, its the two bottom lines that need serious work.

Also, they need a legit top 4 RD.

At this point, I wouldn't count on Laine. This will be at least the fourth straight season he's missed significant playing time. Right now, it's highly questionable whether he will be in Montreal after his contract expires after the '25-'26 season.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Gezzz stop with the toughnest,
We got Arber, Pezz, Struble, Anderson even Slaf could put some good hits.
I would try Tuch and Florian once in a while.
Slaf is not tough, Pezz is borderline NHL, Struble and Andy don’t play tough.

Sorry this team is soft as butter.

At this point, I wouldn't count on Laine. This will be at least the fourth straight season he's missed significant playing time. Right now, it's highly questionable whether he will be in Montreal after his contract expires after the '25-'26 season.
He might leave after next year, who knows.

This injury was all bad luck, not his fault some dbag stuck out his knee.

If he is out all season. I’ll look forward to seeing him next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad