Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

Allison probably has a broken leg from that shot he decided to block in the dying minutes of a 7-0 loss (that's TORTS HOCKEY baby).

God I hope Hayes is being traded. But will lol pretty hard if the Flyers do something like, trade Hayes 50% retained for Greenway and a pick. That would be amazing. Look guys, we shed $600k in cap space!

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

We’re getting Jordan Greenway. :laugh:

FfWfHi-XwAAySjo

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
things went so well with Kieffer Bellows that we are going to pick up Jordan Greenway and reclaim his status as a 50th overall pick. Who needs high end talent to ruin when you can just pick up future waiver fodder who are already ruined.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
things went so well with Kieffer Bellows that we are going to pick up Jordan Greenway and reclaim his status as a 50th overall pick. Who needs high end talent to ruin when you can just pick up future waiver fodder who are already ruined.
Chuck Fletcher drafted him.

Always assume that Chuck will put in the minimal amount of effort on anything and everything.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
If the reclamation project comes with a good pick or two, so be it, but if said reclamation project is the main piece coming back in any trade, then jesus christ.
It's a long time "strategy" with this braintrust. I used to defend it during the Lindros days because I assumed that we were just bereft of assets after the trade, which forced our hand, but really this braintrust just enjoys dumpster-diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad