Rumor: Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you rather...

• Eat A Large Bowl Of Damp Mold Every Day

Votes: 40 95.2%
  • Let Chuck Fletcher Manage Your Finances

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yup. Teams are desperate now bc they know they need to make a splash for their fans and to compete. This is how overpayments happen...a team like Car might say screw it and give up their late 1st for him.

....but Chuck would say no. Its been predecided that its gonna be JVR for Greenway. Jvr is moving to minny, chuck has connections in minny, and chuck loves players like Greenway.

Players wishes, gentlemenly actions, and heavy wingers matter more to chuck than the best possible return.
Can we convince JVR to wish to play in Carolina? Noesen's 6'1 205, that might be heavy enough.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I think that’s the only way we move players with term. Not saying we should do that deal, but they aren’t trading Provorov or Hayes without a contract coming back.

I think it would be a smart move to take a cap dump back to maximize the return.

I just don’t want the cap dump to be the entirety of the package.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Have you heard anyone talk about an aggressive retool the last couple months?
Or about playoffs?
In fact, is Scott still alive?

Scott isn't the GM. Nor is he taking the lead on strategy.

And we can tell Homer isn't in charge because they'd be making all kinds of moves.

This is all Fletcher. And like I've been telling you for a year now, they are not rebuilding.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Over 50 contracts?

Chuck Fletcher:

1339355i2037C4A4BC4178B4

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Interesting. No Hughes or Nemec. Devils stealing again. Meanwhile Fletcher….
You're not getting them for a rental, no guarantees he signs an extension (and you can't make picks conditional on signing a player anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad