Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v7 (2022 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I would have thought the same, but this season, so far, it's been a major improvement. Julian is acting as more of a host and just setting up CJ. Very little interjection from him compared to previous years. No reason that should change now.

He's fine until it comes to anything Toronto VS Ottawa. Then heavy bias comes out favouring the Sens. That's only going to increase now that he's their official beat reporter. Like good for him moving back closer to home and a new gig but he's basically going to be the Noodles of the CJ Show.

Reactions: wingman75

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
He's fine until it comes to anything Toronto VS Ottawa. Then heavy bias comes out favouring the Sens. That's only going to increase now that he's their official beat reporter. Like good for him moving back closer to home and a new gig but he's basically going to be the Noodles of the CJ Show.
I like Noodles; seems the people who take issue with him live in or are from Toronto. I am neither, so his 'Toronto' takes don't offend me. As for his Leafs takes, he is a talking head just like the rest'of'em; everyone has an opinion. If Julien does go off the rails too far, I'll happily stop listening like I did for anything related to Jeff Marek (could not handle the pompousness of that guy). That would be disappointing though as I like CJ, the information he shares and how he shares it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad