GDT: Toronto @ New Jersey - Thursday 7pm

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Question for anyone who watches games on the Sportsnet app and Chromecast. Does it get super laggy and drop connection? It works fine watching on my phone or laptop, but when I cast it to my tv it is delayed and laggy and will drop at times. It's not the Chromecast because it works fine with YouTube or other apps. I just assume it's Sportsnets terrible app. It works as fast as Jason Allison in the shootout.
When I casted last night it kept kicking me off and was choppy as f***. Ended up watching on my tablet and was perfectly fine.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
When I casted last night it kept kicking me off and was choppy as f***. Ended up watching on my tablet and was perfectly fine.
Sportsnet ended support for Chromecast 1st and 2nd gen over the summer. So if you have an older Chromecast it's not going to work.

Reactions: Metroid

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
So our goaltending is one guy in Stolarz who has never played more than 28 games in a NHL season, 2 china dolls in Murray and Woll, and a rookie. Our GM is a genius.

Who’s got time for a real starter when you can have Reaves + Jarnkrok + Kampf for the low price of 6 million?

Reactions: arso40

horner

May 22, 2007
I figure it's time to stop crying about last night's game. It was obviously not the start to the season we were hoping for, but it was just one game, maybe this one will turn out better.

I wonder what the status of Woll is?
IR
I hope hildebeast crushes it tonight, then we stop thinking of Woll .
Great goaltender but it is all about reliability

This may be hildebeast opportunity to the show.

Billington came in this way

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Last night's game showed that they could benefit from more offence and bringing McMann into the lineup for tonight should be an upgrade in that sense.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
Simplest way to get greasy goals on the PP is to utilize greasy guys

Mix the powerplay with big bodies and talent, use more of guys like Knies, McMann who are willing to stand in front of the net

Also OEL to PP1 for point-shot threat

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I figure it's time to stop crying about last night's game. It was obviously not the start to the season we were hoping for, but it was just one game, maybe this one will turn out better.

Sportsnet+

1728586890117.png

rumman

Sep 10, 2008

Woll’s status: FRAGILE, very fragile…….

Reactions: bax

McSnypsky

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone think, Berube is putting things together as they were just to show everyone what doesn't work?

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA

Good to see Berube is calling this crap out immediately. It's been a core problem for years now that this team has an inability to get greasy goals or is willing to fight to get inside the paint enough. It was also why Dubas went out and acquired a guy like ROR, but it was too little too late given the way the team and coaching staff had played for years.

Berube is completely right and sees it like most of us do.

Too cute is the perfect description for not only the PP but how this team plays in general

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
The native SN app is definitely a better choice, smoother buffering and 1080p resolution vs 720p on Chromecast. But even the native app isn't without its problems.
The sportsnet + app kicked me out of the game about 4 times. It was in mid-season form

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Berube is completely right and sees it like most of us do.

Too cute is the perfect description for not only the PP but how this team plays in general

Yeah, you don't want to live with what the other team is willing to give you.
Last night they had lots of puck possession and movement and passing and cycling around.
If one of the posts goes in ... but none did.
Watched some of the other games and shooters were scoring, other than against Hellebuyck.
Maybe Montembleault is the real deal. That would make a huge difference for the Canadiens.

Devils have only played Sabres?
Maybe Leafs can score 2?

1728589283570.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad