GDT: Toronto @ Montreal - Wednesday 7pm - SN

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think they’ve done this before no?

Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly but it feels like this exact scenario of sending the other goslie to the next game city has happened before

I’d much rather this than one of the being hurt/sick

Welp

Man couldn’t stay healthy 1 week into the regular season……

There goes my theory. LOL. Man, if Woll can’t stay healthy that’s a real f’n problem.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Just give Stolarz the starting job until Woll can deal with his injury issues. Getting really tired of this shit. Season hasn’t even started and he’s already dealing with something. Made of f***ing glass. No way this kid can get through a whole playoff run if he can’t get through pre-season without an injury

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Woll's body is a joke.

The narrative around Woll is kind of annoying at this point. People acting like he is out 6 months because he isn't starting game 1.
No, it's not annoying. The dude has had recurring injury issues since going pro. He barely played pre-season as well. To act like this is fine is delusional.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Once again, Leafs nation jumping to wild conclusions. I mean... I had a cramp in my calf the other night... I have lower body tightness that would prevent me from performing at my best.

Who knows what the hell is wrong, but how about relaxing a bit, before throwing some of these fits.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
The narrative around Woll is kind of annoying at this point. People acting like he is out 6 months because he isn't starting game 1.
I mean people are understandably frustrated that he's extremely unreliable as evidenced by his injury before playing a single game

Good news is Stolarz looks like a great option in net. I'm excited to see how he does

Reactions: ACC1224

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Once again, Leafs nation jumping to wild conclusions. I mean... I had a cramp in my calf the other night... I have lower body tightness that would prevent me from performing at my best.

Who knows what the hell is wrong, but how about relaxing a bit, before throwing some of these fits.
He’s played in like 30 games his whole career. Dude just can’t stay healthy. Couldn’t even make it to game 1 tonight

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I’m not a fan of Woll. Unreliable and soft. Hoping Stolarz does well tonight and runs away with the #1 goalie job.

Reactions: supermann_98

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019

Nope, must throw irrational fit first.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Summer is now officially over and looking forward to jumping back in the trenches tonight with y'all.

GLG!

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

The man missed 3 months last year , and game 7 there is a reason he's not getting the benefit of the doubt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad