Pre-Game Talk: Toronto @ Montreal - Wednesday 7pm - SN

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Hard to believe the journey is starting once again....
Sadly with the run it again play book Shanny has the journey will be a short one

Lorentz and Kampf to me are two identical players. I dont see the need to have them both in the same line. I honestly don't understand how Kamp's 2.4M hasnt been traded yet. Lorentz are far cheaper

4th line should be McMann - Lorentz - Reaves

Thats still a line with Size and Snarl, and also adds a offensive touch in McMann
You have to have a willing partner for a trade and in what world woukd someone give anything for Kampf at that dollar figure

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
McMann should not be sitting
Thank Patches for that, or maybe Reeves? I don't know.
Berube reminds me of the Who song, hmmm, Won't Get Fooled Again?
Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss.
Old school fool.

Last edited:

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Big opportunity for Timmins, let’s see if his defensive physicality has improved.
Playing Timmins is like betting the farm at the cassino on red or black.
Huge offense, skates, passes, shoots, and I have always thought with some seasoning he could be Jake Gardiner 2.0.
But get ready for some really boneheaded plays on D.
Don't get me wrong, I loved Jake, and thought the leaf fan base was way off in their condemnation of him.
I'm not sure Timmins is there yet, he has lost an awful lot of development time.
But that is what I see as his upside.
I'd actually play him over Lilly, who I think is also underrated but mentally damaged by the idiotic handling by Keefe.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Timmins is mentally damaged, that some people find his name too complicated to spell correctly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad