Pre-Game Talk: Toronto @ Montreal - Wednesday 7pm - SN

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

DragoGrizzly

Oct 2, 2019
I think we’ve gotta be cap compliant by tomorrow so I think we’ll see the moves today that put us under the cap. Really curious to see if there are any trades. Not sure how it’s done without one. I imagine the roster will be similar to the one that played Saturday with the addition of Robertson and Patches. And will Lily or Timmins get the nod opening night?

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I think we’ve gotta be cap compliant by tomorrow so I think we’ll see the moves today that put us under the cap. Really curious to see if there are any trades. Not sure how it’s done without one. I imagine the roster will be similar to the one that played Saturday with the addition of Robertson and Patches. And will Lily or Timmins get the nod opening night?
No chance. Unless we have more than 1 injury or something. I think Myers is in the opening night lineup, assuming McCabe is also healthy to go

Reilly - Tanev
OEL - McCabe
Benoit - Myers
Liljegren - Hakanpaa
Timmons

Is what I expect the practice lines to be today

Reactions: TheGroceryStick

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Knies - Matthews- Robertson
Tavares - Nylander - Marner
Pacioretty - Domi - McMann
Lorentz - Kampf - Holmberg

Rielly - Tanev
McCabe - Lilijgren
OEL - Benoit

Woll
Stol

Is what I hope we run

DragoGrizzly

Oct 2, 2019
No chance. Unless we have more than 1 injury or something. I think Myers is in the opening night lineup, assuming McCabe is also healthy to go

Reilly - Tanev
OEL - McCabe
Benoit - Myers
Liljegren - Hakanpaa
Timmons

Is what I expect the practice lines to be today
Perhaps, because Myers definitely fits the size preference on the backend that Tre talks about. But having 4+ mil in healthy scratches doesn’t seem optimal. Wonder then if one of those two guys will be traded today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad