Toronto Maple Leafs - 2022 Entry Draft - 5th Rd Pick (135th OA) - Nikita Grebenkin/Grebyonkin (LW)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
True , and even when we weight in Russian the yo is often implied, but he had the yo in his name his whole career already, same with Shestyorkin. I think it’s the North American broadcasters not been able to pronounce them, and not willing to learn. I haven’t heard a single Russian name on Leafs pronounced properly since Grabovski probably

Reactions: uncleben

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
So, is he making the team or what!?

I think no. He has made a lot of bone head decisions.
He isn’t ready here. Whether it’s nerves or adjusting to time and space.

He doesn’t look like it now. But he has been feisty. Showed talent and size.

He could be a player. Let’s see him in the A first

Reactions: Menzinger

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

According to NHL.com's Dave McCarthy, Easton Cowan, Nikita Grebenkin and Marshall Rifai will be sticking around with the main group beyond this next wave of cuts.

1727735086865.png

Grebenkin is a bit of a different story, having started camp as a very noticeable piece, thanks in part to a very entertaining fight in his pre-season debut, but has sort of slipped into the background a bit following a quieter week for him.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Nope

According to NHL.com's Dave McCarthy, Easton Cowan, Nikita Grebenkin and Marshall Rifai will be sticking around with the main group beyond this next wave of cuts.

View attachment 911136

Grebenkin is a bit of a different story, having started camp as a very noticeable piece, thanks in part to a very entertaining fight in his pre-season debut, but has sort of slipped into the background a bit following a quieter week for him.

IMO the only guy in that group that has a chance is Lorentz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad