Not open for further replies.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Man having stinkers against crap teams got old a couple years ago

Also lol Robertson…man can’t get anything right rn

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
They played a hard game last night and traveled. Against a rested team on home ice who are really motivated and trying to have a winning season after losing a team mate. They had to weather the storm, and their goaltending is swiss cheese so far
To be fair the bolts had swiss cheese goaltending last night, so weak goaltending cant be our excuse for no showing for 60 mins

The boys need to find a way to make an impact and play a hard game. If you lose due to poor goaltending/bad defense early on so be it, bit we need to take control of the game when the opp comes (next PP we get) and make CBJ work for the win

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Robertsson last 3 games has fumbled the puck 3 grade A chances
Really want you to make the team bud, but something just lacking

Also, I leave you guys for half of the period, and this happens?

What did I miss?

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
To be fair the bolts had swiss cheese goaltending last night, so weak goaltending cant be our excuse for no showing for 60 mins

The boys need to find a way to make an impact and play a hard game. If you lose due to poor goaltending/bad defense early on so be it, bit we need to take control of the game when the opp comes (next PP we get) and make CBJ work for the win

For sure. I am just not ready to say this is a no show because of the reasons I said. Still a very winnable game. Hildebe needs to make saves for us, and we need to score some goals. Their D is very suspect.

Reactions: hamzarocks

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
1729641516388.png

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224 and Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad