GDT: “I’ve never been in love, but if a penguin can find a soul mate, I’m sure I can, too.” [Games #6 - Oct. 22] Penguins @ Flames, 7:30pm MT, 4:30am EEST

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I'm really not a fan of Miromanov's play. He does some good things in the offensive zone, but it's not enough to make up for all him blunders.

Reactions: Straight Fire

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
That AirB commercial might be both the worst and best commercial I've ever seen. They did such a great job making it absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: Straight Fire

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
I know Pitt with Sid and Geno have 3 Cups, but looking at the depth they've had over the years (or lack thereof), they should have like 5-6 Cups. Sid was always on a bargain contract even a decade ago and they just surrounded them with bums. Now they are old as f***, still have no depth and no cap space.

Imagine if they had a good GM and could draft well.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I know Pitt with Sid and Geno have 3 Cups, but looking at the depth they've had over the years (or lack thereof), they should have like 5-6 Cups. Sid was always on a bargain contract even a decade ago and they just surrounded them with bums. Now they are old as f***, still have no depth and no cap space.

Imagine if they had a good GM and could draft well.
Drafting/development has been their #1 issue. It might be worse than the Oilers. Since the year they drafted Staal (2006), you can count the number of good NHLers they've drafted and developed on a single hand.

I'm so much more comfortable with Barrie out of the lineup.
I'm not. Mirobadov is an even bigger liability somehow

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Just cause you don't care, doesn't mean others don't. Tons of people have body image issues, don't contribute to that.

Sorry if I offended you or others

I honestly think that was the first one I told this year as to me it was funny last year since the pp was so awful and he looked like he tripled in size during his tenure as a pp coach

And yes I am rotund, portly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad