GDT: Toronto at Columbus - 7:30 TSN

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Why? That was easily Timmins bedt game this season?

He also played pretty well against the Rangers the game before that.

I think he's earned a little more playing time. If you want to rotate a defender, Benoit probably could use a reset.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
It's on my f*** it list.

I tell ya, it sure would be nice to see the team play more consistently that we're used to. So far so good, let's hope it continues tonight.
Thankfully 34 hasn’t mailed in a game yet, and 88 seems to have a bit more consistency from shift to shift at least so far…….

Reactions: Gary Nylund

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
He also played pretty well against the Rangers the game before that.

I think he's earned a little more playing time. If you want to rotate a defender, Benoit probably could use a reset.
I’d still like to see a Myers/Benoit bottom pairing just to see if it would be as good as I thik it would be……

I am manifesting a Robertson break out game. He's pretty solid despite the goose egg stats.
He’s getting his chances, his luck us due to change sooner than later…….

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Yesterday was a complete game. The first one in a long time. Is it too much to ask for another complete game? Play hard, the right way, for 60 minutes.

Columbus is one of those "easy" wins, that I've come to dread.... and to top it off, it's that dreaded game 7. Break the curse.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Thankfully 34 hasn’t mailed in a game yet, and 88 seems to have a bit more consistency from shift to shift at least so far…….

Eh, Willy was not very good in the opener and against Jersey but he's been a Swedish stud in the last four games.

Matthews doesn't but could have 8-9 goals by now and is playing very solid and responsibly.

Mitch hasn't been bad but a little mercurial, but has his numbers.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I haven’t minded Benoit overall but we as a team, and he’s part of it for sure, need to cut down on the penalties. They will eventually bite us. The only saving grace right now is that our PK is like 8 or 9% better than last year

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I guess the team didn't skate this morning? No updates?

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
In Munich until Sunday and it sounds like I missed a damn good game Monday. Loved what I saw in the highlights.

f*** that stupid fine on OEL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad