Proposal: Tor - Win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
I know Dubas did pretty good on the Gio trade but man oh man, that 3rd better not be the main piece. Prices so far at this deadline have been pretty insane(mostly thanks to the Florida teams).

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
You should really stop drinking and sober up before posting, because proposals like this just make you look silly.

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
I know Dubas did pretty good on the Gio trade but man oh man, that 3rd better not be the main piece. Prices so far at this deadline have been pretty insane(mostly thanks to the Florida teams).

Avs are to blame also. I don’t think one person expected a second and a young RHD prospect for Manson. Florida teams aren’t only ones to blame

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
A 1st , not going to happen. There is no team has a 1st left to give out . Winnipeg gets there 3rd back plus a b prospect.
Lol are u dumb, no chance Copp goes for a 3rd and a crappy prospect with the prices being paid at this deadline. Just give up and quit embarrassing leafs fan with terrible suggestions.

Reactions: Tasteless Beaver

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
OP's proposals always seem to be focused only on what's good for Toronto.

I'm surprised it wasn't Hellebuyck for Toronto's 5th in 2025.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Avs are to blame also. I don’t think one person expected a second and a young RHD prospect for Manson. Florida teams aren’t only ones to blame
Lol are u dumb, no chance Copp goes for a 3rd and a crappy prospect with the prices being paid at this deadline. Just give up and quit embarrassing leafs fan with terrible suggestions.
Maybe a 3rd and a2nd 2024

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Are you same guy saying Leafs won’t get Gio without a 1st ? Look what happened
Nobody agrees with you in this thread, that should be your first hint that what you are saying is probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad