GDT: P1: Wild @ Jets | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Merrill not looking vg, even against mediocre AHL'ers. Chisholm and Hunt looked the best of the Dmen. Lambos uneven, as always. No forward is really grabbing me. Bankier looks decent, but doesn't have a flashy game. Nice pass from Topo on the Hunt goal. Novak... Wallstedt looked good, but didn't see the goal clearly...did it bounce off something in front?

You can see that a lot of these players just don't play a very smart game compared to NHL regulars.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Let's hope they can score like this in the regular season too.
Ice burners all the way, baby

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm watching Hunt pretty carefully... if he could be just a little bit better, he'd be a regular NHL'er. Maybe he just needs minutes against bigger, faster, smarter players so he can adjust? Freddy sure isn't knocking me out with his play, but it's only a 1st scrimmage, so I have to be careful not to overeact. Would like to think that a guy like him who had a bad year last year would come in with something to prove, though

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So did we lose yet?!!!!!

Sorry. Preseason isn't just for the players. It's for us Debbie Downers too.

Sarcasm aside, nice to see Merrill in regular season form.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad