Proposal: TOR-SEA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Bracco, Johnsson and Kapanen left the building.

If we're being completely honest, Kapanen was a good add for someone and the price the Leafs were able to extract for him showed as much.

Leafs waited too long to cash on Bracco

Johnsson had a brutal first season with NJD but his second season has 11 points in 15GP.

I think we also typically offered up Kessel, Bozak, JVR and Gardiner which...were pretty good players.

Bozak was 2C on a Cup winner
Kessel nearly won a Conn Smythe and 2 cups with Pens
JVR still quite solid
Gardiner was solid while offered but the last season with the Leafs got a bad back injury which I think has effected him with Carolina

Dermott...I don't think he's as good as Gardiner, he should be looked at as a change of scenery type player, should do well in the bottom 4 for some team.
Kerfoot is a good middle 6 C/LW with a decently attractive contract for the cost conscious owner.

In terms of the picks or Abramov, Toronto probably shouldn't trade anymore picks or centre prospects, Leafs have poor centre depth and actually need to improve that part of their pool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad