Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] F Ryan Reaves to sign with the Maple Leafs (3 years, $1.35M AAV)

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Just said on That's Hockey that Ryan Reaved is among the Leafs free agency targets.

This would be a great signing, they need some size and toughness in the bottom 6, they need that element from day 1 of training camp they tried to bring it in at the deadline and it worked to extent, I don't think they beat Tampa without ROR, Accari and Schenn.

But at the same time I think you need that toughness and grit element from day 1, not from February on.
Lol

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
All of the Atlantic teams are getting better, save tampa
We out here signing the second round gang back together and adding Wayne Simmonds the second

Not impressed so far

Reactions: Bluenotes27

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I see this as more of a locker room thing where he only gets to play against more physical teams or if the team has a guy like Wilson.

I highly doubt, or hope not, that they plan on getting him to play 82 games and however many playoff games. Basically see him used like how Simmonds was.

They said they want to get tougher so they are looking at the toughest, or one of, players around. I don't see an issue unless they overpay and/or overplay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad