Proposal: Tor - chi

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Not sure if that really fits what Chicago needs. You can argue that Bozak is a better 2C than Anisimov, but I think they're content to go with Toews/Anisimov/Kruger down the middle while giving Nick Schmaltz a chance.

Rozsival is seemingly there to be be the veteran #7 / translator for Michal Kempny. Pokka seems like a cheap contract they ought to keep, but if they were to trade him, they'd probably want a top 6 winger?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Not sure if that really fits what Chicago needs. You can argue that Bozak is a better 2C than Anisimov, but I think they're content to go with Toews/Anisimov/Kruger down the middle while giving Nick Schmaltz a chance.

Rozsival is seemingly there to be be the veteran #7 / translator for Michal Kempny. Pokka seems like a cheap contract they ought to keep, but if they were to trade him, they'd probably want a top 6 winger?

Thats awful for Bozak at 2.1 million

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Very very fair IMO. And Chicago would do well to accept. Bozak would thrive outside of Toronto IMO.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Chicago doesn't need Bozak

They have schmaltz coming into the mix

& they already have an ace in the face-off circle in Toews.

Anisimov is good 2nd liner.

Doesn't make any sense from Chicago's standpoint.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Chicago doesn't need Bozak

They have schmaltz coming into the mix

& they already have an ace in the face-off circle in Toews.

Anisimov is good 2nd liner.

Doesn't make any sense from Chicago's standpoint.

This. And Chicago doesn't need Bozak's cap hit, even at a discounted rate.

Currysux*

How about Leivo + Loov for Pokka? Pokka will likely be gone next year so they at least get a 3rd liner for him.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Good value for Toronto, but I wouldn't do it unless Matthews and Nylander can prove they're Cs. Chicago doesn't touch this though; it makes no sense for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad