Value of: Tony DeAngelo- anyone want to take a chance?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Maybe the Jets? I think one of the missing pieces for Winnipeg is a top flight power play. DeAngelo would certainly help with that. I think the asking price would be cheap.

Jets wouldn’t trust DeAngelo to be happy in little ol Winnipeg. Doubt they touch that with a 10 foot pole and I don’t blame them.

Reactions: Ciao and TFHockey

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
The guy is frickin idiot. You are stuck with him.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His dad is a racist prick and he is as well. I am all for giving a guy a chance for mistakes, God knows I made enough in my life time. I just can't give anyone that is racist a chance at anything. Put him on the next Starship launch if it blows up the world is a better place.

Reactions: EquivalentStay

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His dad is a racist prick and he is as well. I am all for giving a guy a chance for mistakes, God knows I made enough in my life time. I just can't give anyone that is racist a chance at anything. Put him on the next Starship launch if it blows up the world is a better place.

He used a racial slur a decade ago. Hasn't said anything since.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
He’s definitely had an attitude problem in the past and has done some things to earn his tarnished reputation, but IMO his real crime in the eyes of most who disparage him is daring to have political views that differ from their own. THAT’S what people really hate him for.

How brave of him

Sometimes, the headache just ain’t worth it.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
on behalf of flyers fans
TV gif. Caroline Rhea as Hilda Spellman on Sabrina the Teenage Witch looks at someone off screen with several signs reading no in her hand. Every time she says, “No,” she drops one of the signs in her hands that says the same thing in big bold letters. She looks at them like they're ridiculous for not understanding her firm answer of no.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Sometimes, the headache just ain’t worth it.

Oh, I absolutely wouldn’t want him on my team. Been there, done that: he had an attitude problem before he even reached the NHL and Yzerman was right to get rid of him. But that’s not why people here hate him, which is the question I was answering.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
good luck dumping him

Well teammates like him he’s just a big mouth and management may not bother taking that on

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
It was just too bad that he could not have hit Georgiev even harder . Somebody from Ranger leadership group should have looked after that long before Tony lost his cool....the guy can skate shoot -fight for teammates and run a PP.....some club will find a spot for him at a cheap price . I think also some of his trouble in NY started when Quinn benched him for a dbl minor which was accidental if you watch the replay...an overreaction then by Quinn and Tony who did not take that well .....all downhill between the two afterwards and then the Georgiev stuff....Georgiev F'ed up on a couple of plays in clearing the puck and Tony got pissed .....but there were already probs with Georgiev and the rest of the team . There was an off season Summer Wedding [Kreider] ? and Tony was there ...so he was not hated that much by them as many would like to believe . No doubt he is a handful for coaches....hard to deny that but he has good puck movement skills and can pass wicked good .......so there is that . I just hope he goes to a Western Conference club .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad