Tkachuk Spears Martin from the bench - Suspended 1 Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bezer

Aug 30, 2009
Calgary
As a Flames fan, I am good with the 1 game suspension. I'd rather he be on the ice than suspended.

What makes me laugh is the over the top comments by rival fans in this thread, absolutely hilarious. As if everyone of you wouldn't want him on your team. Most likely a career 50 pointish a year, great defensive forward that has a knack to pissing people off. Yeah I am sure he will be playing in the KHL....

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
It's pretty normal. You've got yourself a young Alex Burrows there, who seems like he could be considerably more talented as well. I wouldn't say I hate him though, yet anyways.

Let's hope he stays on the Burrows side of the pest spectrum and doesn't stray towards the Cooke side, also known as the dark side.
Yeah, umm, Burrows has been suspended ONCE in his career. This kid has been suspended three times before his 20th birthday.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Yeah, umm, Burrows has been suspended ONCE in his career. This kid has been suspended three times before his 20th birthday.
Just talking in terms of a player that plays on the edge who is loved by fans and hated by everyone else.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
right, they both just happened to lose their balance when tkachuk kicked at their skates and swung backwards through them
Clearly the NHL saw it the same as me as they didn't lift a finger. But you stick to your guns and whining about things that the league doesn't consider as happening.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Lmao okay there, some how tkachuks' pathetic dive got landeskog 4 games.
Dive? Please post a YT of you getting a stiff cross-check in the jaw and showing us how well you stand up after. The only pathetic thing about that play was the NHL concussion spotters not doing their jobs.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Dive? Please post a YT of you getting a stiff cross-check in the jaw and showing us how well you stand up after. The only pathetic thing about that play was the NHL concussion spotters not doing their jobs.
Did you see the post I was quoting? It was a sarcastic remark about Baxter saying doughty dove

Reactions: JBear

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Clearly the NHL saw it the same as me as they didn't lift a finger. But you stick to your guns and whining about things that the league doesn't consider as happening.
cause we all know the refs and the DOPS are perfect...........

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
cause we all know the refs and the DOPS are perfect...........
Not saying they are, but as far as his history goes, fans crying about something, doesn't make it reality. Generally the league suspends or fines guys for egregious plays, it's the length that is generally the issue people have. The only fans crying about his supposed slewfooting are Oiler fans that have been crying about it since opening day last year and of course the occasional butt hurt Kings fan still salty that their captain was exposed as being a giant p***y.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Flames fans are really looking unbiased in this thread, I see!
Most of us have said he deserved this suspension and were predicting that he'd get more. Only a couple of idiots are denying his spear wasn't across the line.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Not saying they are, but as far as his history goes, fans crying about something, doesn't make it reality. Generally the league suspends or fines guys for egregious plays, it's the length that is generally the issue people have. The only fans crying about his supposed slewfooting are Oiler fans that have been crying about it since opening day last year and of course the occasional butt hurt Kings fan still salty that their captain was exposed as being a giant *****.
Toronto fans mentioning the slewfoot on marincin aswell

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
and of course the occasional butt hurt Kings fan still salty that their captain was exposed as being a giant *****.
i don't think that p***y is losing any sleep with his norris and 2 rings keeping him company though

but hey, moral victories right?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Toronto fans mentioning the slewfoot on marincin aswell
Very few have. It's mostly you and your brethren. It's what you do though right? Cry about Tkachuk, cry about Gaudreau crying and diving.... all while idolizing Messier who was 10x dirtier than Tkachuk and Gretzky who was the biggest whiner and diver of all time.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
i don't think that ***** is losing any sleep with his norris and 2 rings keeping him company though

but hey, moral victories right?
I didn't say he was, but you and a couple other fans sure seem to have Tkachuk under your skin. His name gets mentioned and your little army rolls in trashing him. It's just comical now.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I didn't say he was, but you and a couple other fans sure seem to have Tkachuk under your skin. His name gets mentioned and your little army rolls in trashing him. It's just comical now.
i mean maybe you haven't noticed but there's a whole lot of different teams' fans in here trashing him. one could say the same for your "little army" of flames fans coming in here blindly defending him and playing the denial game.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
i mean maybe you haven't noticed but there's a whole lot of different teams' fans in here trashing him. one could say the same for your "little army" of flames fans coming in here blindly defending him and playing the denial game.
There is only one guy blindly defending him and it's someone I have on ignore. I have been right every time there has been an incident involving Tkachuk and the discipline (except this time when I expected 2 games), I called nothing for either "slewfoot" because neither were true slewfoots. I also called the two games on the elbow to Doughty, I was right about a single game for his love tap to the guy leaving the. Perhaps the problem is you are less in touch with reality than you want to believe.

Reactions: btimbit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad