GDT: Time to get Kraken: Flames in Seattle Sept. 22nd at 8pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Sam has been watching Rhett, Boomer and Pinder and said to himself "I will show you, you negative nancies".

Keep your chin up Sammy and let's goo.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I would start Pelletier with Backs and Coleman. If he's going to be anything in this league it's a 2 way middle 6 forward. Will be curious to see where Coronato ends up, he was also great last preseason.

There are some top end pieces still missing but I do like the depth in the prospect pool. Like how Conroy has already acquired a lot of big bodies that skate well. These are the players that make or break playoff success.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Good stuff boys. Just caught the highlights today. Nice to start on the right foot w some positive vibes for the group that played .

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
1727075057730.png

My favorite moment tonight

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Just caught the highlights.

No garbage goals scored in this one. That tic tac toe play was really nice

And it looks like Coronato had quite a game. 3 point night, that backhand pass on the 4th goal was impressive. Also had a few other chances that didn't go in.

Wolf looked very sharp too.

I know it's just preseason, but encouraging to see. Hopefully those two take the next step this season.

Reactions: Figgy44

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Didn't watch, but happy to see the guys you wanted having good nights, having good nights on the box score.
Hot take, could Bruiser steal a spot if he keeps this up? He was dominant at the young stars, and preseason he's 1/1 in terms of high end games.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Didn't watch, but happy to see the guys you wanted having good nights, having good nights on the box score.
Hot take, could Bruiser steal a spot if he keeps this up? He was dominant at the young stars, and preseason he's 1/1 in terms of high end games.
The blue line is pretty, well, blue. There is at least one full time job up for grabs. Maybe two.

Him or Poirier possibly.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Personally I’m confused as to why Barrie is here unless a Rasmus trade is imminent

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Just caught the highlights.

No garbage goals scored in this one. That tic tac toe play was really nice

And it looks like Coronato had quite a game. 3 point night, that backhand pass on the 4th goal was impressive. Also had a few other chances that didn't go in.

Wolf looked very sharp too.

I know it's just preseason, but encouraging to see. Hopefully those two take the next step this season.

Pfft. It wasn't bad... But Wolf had no points. Overreacting to preseason! :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Felidae

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad