GDT: Time to get Kraken: Flames in Seattle Sept. 22nd at 8pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Sam has been watching Rhett, Boomer and Pinder and said to himself "I will show you, you negative nancies".

Keep your chin up Sammy and let's goo.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I would start Pelletier with Backs and Coleman. If he's going to be anything in this league it's a 2 way middle 6 forward. Will be curious to see where Coronato ends up, he was also great last preseason.

There are some top end pieces still missing but I do like the depth in the prospect pool. Like how Conroy has already acquired a lot of big bodies that skate well. These are the players that make or break playoff success.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Good stuff boys. Just caught the highlights today. Nice to start on the right foot w some positive vibes for the group that played .

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
1727075057730.png

My favorite moment tonight

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Just caught the highlights.

No garbage goals scored in this one. That tic tac toe play was really nice

And it looks like Coronato had quite a game. 3 point night, that backhand pass on the 4th goal was impressive. Also had a few other chances that didn't go in.

Wolf looked very sharp too.

I know it's just preseason, but encouraging to see. Hopefully those two take the next step this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad