Time for team goal song- no more individual celebrations

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Well with this team it probably should be "Don't Stop Believin'" or "Livin' on Prayer".

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
i'd argue for no goal songs period. change the team color to gray. hang sabretooth in alumni plaza. lindy should carry a pistol on the bench and use it when players don't backcheck

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
We know it's going to be this -

They should play this at the ticket counter.

i'd argue for no goal songs period. change the team color to gray. hang sabretooth in alumni plaza. lindy should carry a pistol on the bench and use it when players don't backcheck

The team organ only plays funeral dirges now.

Children in Buffalo are given the choice between going to timeout or partial season ticket package if they don't eat their vegetables.

Season ticket packs come with a free subscription to BetterHelp

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
As long as the fans can sing/chant/bounce along and they play it only for meaningful goals in meaningful games. Like if they come back to tie the game after a long push, or when you put the dagger in and go up by 3. The arena DJ needs to know the difference -- you want to reward the team with a party when they do something great.

No better way to ruin a goal song than to anchor it to an accident or a disappointment.
Your 2024-25 Sabres goal song:

This is great news! I am outspoken in my hate for individual goal songs. In a place where we struggle to create atmosphere, it is an atmosphere-killer.

I have said it before in this thread, but what they can do as a compromise if have players choose personalized songs. GOAL---> HORN----> TEAM/CROWD GOAL CELEBRATION SONG --------> Puck drops, announce the goal (add organ notes after announcing each goal and assist)---------> stoppage in play --------> introduce player and play his song with the highlight.
Sabres missed a glorious opportunity last year before Skinner was bought out to invoke snippets / samples of Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights"
Stop right there!
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further!
Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?

So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive

I'm praying for the end of time
It's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time,
So I can end my time with you!

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Well with this team it probably should be "Don't Stop Believin'" or "Livin' on Prayer".
Living on a prayer for the lols

There will be a portion of the fan base that will boo that song because of bon jovi attempting to move the bills to Toronto

zbubble

Jul 29, 2005
Doesn't matter to me what song they actually play, all I hear in my head anyway is I Hate Everything About You by 3 Days Grace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad