Ticket prices 2024 - $$$

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
I paid $108 for two 300 level tickets (decent section and rows) for the Sens Canucks game, on a Saturday night. Thought it was a great deal.

Reactions: Tuna99

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I think people in Ottawa are inherently cheap.

And that’s fine - a lot of Ottawa fans can’t write off their expenses at the game for tax purposes.

Inflation and food costs don’t help right now.

But even if they charged less for tickets, that Tim Horton’s line will still be three times as long as anywhere else.
It always amazes me that the lineup for Tim Hortons coffee is way longer than the beer line.

Reactions: OD99

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Darn it…wish I didn’t get kicked out of Carleton after second year! Make the trip. It should be worth it this time!
Currently getting tickets for the game against Utah and Vancouver! Going to be a fun november

Bringing 6-7 leafers with me that won't pay to see TML but have to visit the glorious CTC

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Who is doing the promo? Direct through the Senators website?
Yeah, I get my Tuesday newsletter, Sens Tidbits, and they have links to buy tickets. Cheapest seat for Home Opener is 58$ and they have so many for the Kings game starting at 43. If they have a strong game Thursday, I might go to the Thanksgiving game

Reactions: Good in Osgoode

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Good day all, I am heading to Ottawa with my father in the 3rd week of November to catch a couple games. One Thursday and one Saturday. Neither of us have been to Ottawa in the last 20 years. We will be checking out a couple of tourist places between games. I am wondering if someone could give any tips on the logistics between travelling from the airport to the arena and the arena to the city proper.

Are there hotels near the arena? Are there shuttles or buses that go from the downtown to the arena?

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Good day all, I am heading to Ottawa with my father in the 3rd week of November to catch a couple games. One Thursday and one Saturday. Neither of us have been to Ottawa in the last 20 years. We will be checking out a couple of tourist places between games. I am wondering if someone could give any tips on the logistics between travelling from the airport to the arena and the arena to the city proper.

Are there hotels near the arena? Are there shuttles or buses that go from the downtown to the arena?
Lieutenants Pump & Senate both run relatively inexpensive busses to and from games. They are both located downtown, but in different areas of downtown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad