Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
A few empty seats even in the lower bowl and pockets of empty seats in the upper bowl but still a pretty good crowd

1729359669485.png

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
Yup watching too, @surixon your right I think the first 3 games have had good attendance and better than that the crowd seemed to be getting back into the game and not sitting on their hands, winning does that I guess

I noticed for the first three games this year our crowd has been more rambunctious than it had been in recent times (for regular season), which is good. Yes, winning helps that, but the crowd seems more into it right from the start of the games too. It’s a good thing!

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I noticed for the first three games this year our crowd has been more rambunctious than it had been in recent times (for regular season), which is good. Yes, winning helps that, but the crowd seems more into it right from the start of the games too. It’s a good thing!
I notice a difference from 2019 to now, in the number of younger fans attending. I would say seniors were a fixture at games before then. And Covid made life harder for them. But you have a generation now that have grown up with the Jets, and you need some youthful energy in the building. If I cheer too loud, I'll start coughing, old dusty lungs, so I just appreciate the spectacle., where once upon a time me and my friends would turn the decible meter up.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Since 2021 the Jets are supposed to be offering real time audio for those in attendance. Has anyone else tried using it? True North marketed this as a real time experience being able to hear the live broadcas feed, but I've yet to have it work. It's simply been nothing more than the CJOB/Power 97 broadcast running 30+seconds late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad