Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Of course I'd rather have a team than no team at all. I'd also love to be in the financial position to support the team more. That being said, the product isn't good enough for me to be higher in my hobby list. I'd rather pay for golf/other hobbies than go to a Jets game right now. If I thought the team was a realistic contender I'd be more likely to pay to go to games.

If I had endless money I'd for sure go to more games though.
Even know I still have my share partner half seasons I am in the same boat. I’d rather spend it on expensive motorcycles and insuring the bloody things. MPI Motorcycle insurance continues to be very pricy even with good driver records.

The 3 of us are considering it being our last year for the first time. Out of the six games we got I already can’t make 3 of them due to mostly Blue Bomber games including the Western Final (looks to be the same time as the Dallas home game!). It gets to the point of what is the point keeping the mini pack?

That being said I do enjoy having a team here contending than not at all.

How do season ticket numbers look?

civic204

Jun 1, 2012
I bought half-seasons in the lowest price category. I'm really liking the perks, contests, and ability to sell tickets on ticketmaster. I had a playoff package last year too. I used 3 tickets that cost me $55 in total after the profit I made selling 1 pair for game 2.

I think some of the player continuity has hurt the Jets. It feels like it's been the same guys year after year. However, I'd much rather have a playoff team than a rebuilding team.

Mod: Please delete this part.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So heading into the season we have our company season tickets (although I usually prefer to make those available to the team). Got my sons hockey schedule last night, and after dropping both kids schedules onto my calendar, I am shocked at how few games I can get to even if I want to.

I will use a few games of our company tickets, we are also buying about 3 nights of suite inventory for company perk parties (I was away for all three of those last year), and I have access to inventory in a friends, friends, suite and I hope to buy a few seats from him to test drive that option.

I am setting a goal to get to 10 games but I know I won’t hit it. My daughter is in grade 7 and is in both “competitive” (don’t get me started) gymnastics and just got started on her Volleyball journey this past season so dual sport. My son is in grade 11 playing on his high school hockey team so I have two seasons left before he’s in beer league and my options open up quite a bit more. Actually he will be driving later this season so that also is a game changer (according to all the parents that have gone through this stage).

Summary I “plan” to attend more games than last season but talk is cheap.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad