GDT: Threepeat contenders @ just happy to get some Ovechkin goals and two games of playoff revenue, 7:37pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Lavi’s system is way too aggressive for this team. You think he would’ve realized this by this point. Guess they are still figuring it out in the dressing room.

Reactions: usiel

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I realize he’s working back from hernia surgery but Larsson looks slow. Not an attribute we needed any more of. AJF next game please
Yikes, totally forgot the hernia recovery. No doubt that is going to hamper a hockey player.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Larsson seemed like an odd choice to trade for. He’s probably a 4c, that’s where he’s played mostly and we have plenty of Cs. And he’s coming off surgery and they give up a 3rd for him. Kinda pricey for a 4LW coming off an injury

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I realize he’s working back from hernia surgery but Larsson looks slow. Not an attribute we needed any more of. AJF next game please
I can accept him being slow and working his way back but the effort on that goal was inexcusable. He literally waved at the puck that was his for the taking

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad