OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
We had a German Shepherd that was like that. Biggest baby of a dog I've ever seen. I swear he thought he was a lap dog. Which made it even funnier considering we also had two little terriers that thought they were big dogs and would not back down from anything.
i feel llike this is normal for dogs that grow up with other dogs of different sizes.

My Family has had rottweilers and malteses for most of my life and my 100Lb chonk of a boi will sit right in my lap given any oppurtunity

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
i feel llike this is normal for dogs that grow up with other dogs of different sizes.

My Family has had rottweilers and malteses for most of my life and my 100Lb chonk of a boi will sit right in my lap given any oppurtunity

I think this is normal for all dogs who get pampered a little by their humans.

I have two 50 lb huskies. They absolutely think they're lapdogs, and they get right up on the furniture whenever they think I'm not looking or my wife lets them.

Easy to tell where they've been from the perpetual cloud of floofs they leave behind, though.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So zero measurable rainfall in 30 days, with two more weeks of sunshine in the forecast

Wild stuff
All the snowbirds I know are staying parked up north right now for this very reason. They'll start coming down in the next couple of weeks. The first freeze usually sends them back down here in droves, if not for the first significant cold front.

But October is still in the ''All it f***in does here is rain'' season. The end of it, but still in it. And I also think the recent hurricanes have halted some folks who want to give it some time, just to be on the safe side.

But it has cooled down to tolerable temperatures here.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Grilling restrictions? That sounds oppressive. Free the charcoal!!
It's basically just can't use anything with an open flame/charcoal and I'm assuming that's for state parks or what have you. I just grilled, propane of course, so I guess you can say I'm a risk taker.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It's basically just can't use anything with an open flame/charcoal and I'm assuming that's for state parks or what have you. I just grilled, propane of course, so I guess you can say I'm a risk taker.
I once smoked short ribs and some chicken breasts on the same smoker. But I'm dangerous and like to live on the edge like that. I'm a bad boy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad