OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Always liked when that video came on....hated the song but enjoyed Bobbi Brown in it

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I tried them all at Luccis in Belmar

Best pizza I ever had in my life

IMG_6616.jpeg
IMG_6898.jpeg
IMG_6939.jpeg
IMG_6940.jpeg

IMG_6941.jpeg

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Art community is hardly against AI and Im with them. But I like when it used for fun.
dmitriy-gekhtman-1.jpg

This is my old art and I tried to create a video.

I really like it.

Reactions: My3Sons

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
@njdevils1982

What happened to the story with archery in it?

oh ya that story ....this was out of town

so i work in the waste water and sewer industry. when we go out into to the field to do sensor installs or relocations of manhole covers with existing equiptment we sometimes have a city worker(s) follow along to help with traffic control/bumper truck. 99%. of the time it's a guy, but not last monday. we show up in the morning and this smokin chick (can i still talk like this at my age) about mid 30s im guessing gets out of her truck

oh no, this wont be a distraction at all huh.....the day goes on and sometime later she starts talking hockey and has watched plenty of the playoffs... was looking forward to the oil panther game 7. too bad she's leafs fan. moving on in this story at the end of the day we were all at the water treatment plant outside our vehicles shes on the phone with a manager or someone when all of a sudden a deer jumps out of the wooded area, runs across the lot and into another wooded area
startled she interupted her conversation and said "i wish i had my bow"

Reactions: My3Sons and JimEIV

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
oh ya that story ....this was out of town

so i work in the waste water and sewer industry. when we go out into to the field to do sensor installs or relocations of manhole covers with existing equiptment we sometimes have a city worker(s) follow along to help with traffic control/bumper truck. 99%. of the time it's a guy, but not last monday. we show up in the morning and this smokin chick (can i still talk like this at my age) about mid 30s im guessing gets out of her truck

oh no, this wont be a distraction at all huh.....the day goes on and sometime later she starts talking hockey and has watched plenty of the playoffs... was looking forward to the oil panther game 7. too bad she's leafs fan. moving on in this story at the end of the day we were all at the water treatment plant outside our vehicles shes on the phone with a manager or someone when all of a sudden a deer jumps out of the wooded area, runs across the lot and into another wooded area
startled she interupted her conversation and said "i wish i had my bow"
Uh, someone's wife is on notice.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
At some point we needed to stop the post count on that one too

This is for non-hockey (and non-political) discussion :)
Damnit, I kept the streak going whenever I started the last one and actually went back through every page till I found the correct number we should be on.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Went to a Brooklyn dive to watch USA Uruguay in copa america

Got a great idea of trying to drink through the entire list of IPAs on tap. 7 different ones

Got my 4th one at half time and man im getting wasted, this shits strong af

Reactions: JimEIV and My3Sons

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Fun fact... a 14 year old GE over the range microwave does not have ANY of the same mounting points as a new GE microwave nor does it have the same location for the plug to go into the cabinet. What a pain in the ass.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Went to a Brooklyn dive to watch USA Uruguay in copa america

Got a great idea of trying to drink through the entire list of IPAs on tap. 7 different ones

Got my 4th one at half time and man im getting wasted, this shits strong af

well done for four...that's a stupid amount of IPA.

even i wouldn't make ambitions of seven in one match.

that shit's for tasting in moderation....

get drunk off (insert bland non overbearing generic beer)

i have my preferred brand.

we all do actually if you think about it.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Fun fact... a 14 year old GE over the range microwave does not have ANY of the same mounting points as a new GE microwave nor does it have the same location for the plug to go into the cabinet. What a pain in the ass.

an over the range microwave?

oh oh no...mon Dieu! non!

....but really, its not hard to hole saw a new way to route the plug.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
an over the range microwave?

oh oh no...mon Dieu! non!

....but really, its not hard to hole saw a new way to route the plug.
It was more difficult than it needed to be because of the hack job that was the previous install when we had our kitchen remodeled. Overall it wasn't too bad just not a simple plug and play like I was hoping for.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
well done for four...that's a stupid amount of IPA.

even i wouldn't make ambitions of seven in one match.

that shit's for tasting in moderation....

get drunk off (insert bland non overbearing generic beer)

i have my preferred brand.

we all do actually if you think about it.
I completed the feat of strength by 64th minute of the game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad