OT - NO POLITICS Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Maybe this isn't new to some but it cracks me up!

1722506041628.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BMC

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Sitting in a waiting room listening to an old guy just roasting a scam caller on his cell phone :laugh:

At my old work location, we had a guy that was a loud talker, with no consideration for those around him. Played his radio loud, took personal phone calls all the time, constantly yelling at his ex-wife, girlfriend, etc. He'd been warned about it so many times, after a while you knew he was just doing it for spite.

One day he was on his phone chewing out "Amazon" for the "$1,100 Macbook" charges that he got on a receipt in his email. He had no clue it was a scam and proceeded to give out his credit card info. I whispered to the guy next to me "Do you think we should tell him?", he replied "No way in hell!!!"

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Sister had knee replacement surgery yesterday. Turned out to be more complicated than the surgeon thought based on the pre operation tests. He ended up having to repair her MCL it was in shreds. She came through like a champ. I’m staying with her while she recovers.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
reminder:

wasn't there some posts about the USAF Thunderbirds and the Blue Angels in this thread.... well, the USAF Thunderbirds are at Brunswick Landing Regional Airport (was NAS Brunswick before the base closure) on Sat 8/3 AND Sun 8/4;

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
On my way to the eye doctor this morning, I passed a small pickup truck, like a Ford Ranger, that had three good sized sport motorcycles crammed in the bed.

It was towing an identical small truck which also had three good sized sport motorcycles crammed in the bed.

And THAT truck was towing a small black sports car.

The whole conveyance was traveling in a middle lane on I65 around Nashville, doing about 50 mph. :help:

Reactions: BMC

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
On my way to the eye doctor this morning, I passed a small pickup truck, like a Ford Ranger, that had three good sized sport motorcycles crammed in the bed.

It was towing an identical small truck which also had three good sized sport motorcycles crammed in the bed.

And THAT truck was towing a small black sports car.

The whole conveyance was traveling in a middle lane on I65 around Nashville, doing about 50 mph. :help:
LOL.

I took this picture on I-65, going through Nashville as well…..I normally don’t touch my phone while I’m driving, but nobody would have believed me if I didn’t get a picture…

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 2

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
LOL.

I took this picture on I-65, going through Nashville as well…..I normally don’t touch my phone while I’m driving, but nobody would have believed me if I didn’t get a picture…
It's Nashville, I'd believe you lol

I'm tempted to figure out how to get the clip off my new dash cam.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
saw twisters last night with my daughter. not bad.
first time in a theater for me in 2 years. the previews looked promising. smile 2 and heretic look like some good movies coming out.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
LOL.

Final Destination taught me never to go behind these things!

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Big Penny Dreadful fan. The only series I'm following now is Fallout, which is well worth a look.

Never heard of Carnivale but will investigate.
It’s not for everyone. Creepy, stark, 1920s dustbowl south, and nothing really happens... battle between good and evil with a circus/freak show backdrop. And religion. It’s bleak.
But really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad