OT - NO POLITICS Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
was at the market today and talked to the merchandiser and it seems they have discontinued caffeine free coca cola in bottles still can get it in cans. Said the same for Fresca. Grew up drinking it. Would prefer bottle over cans since it lasts longer. I remember California never had it.

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: GordonHowe

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Moved 100 sheets of drywall today from Home Depot to the truck and into a basement. More than half of it was the blue board stuff that i swear is heavier than the regular ass white drywall

I. Am. Roasted.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I will take the winner of the following contest to a bruins game on me this season - identify all meaningful items/elements of the following photo:

IMG_5979.jpeg

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Spending a few days in Maine, fishing (way too windy) . Going to meet tomorrow about having new house plan drawn (changed from original).

Met with builder today to go over the new plan.

Future neighbor came over and invited me to dinner tomorrow. Told the wife who said I better go into town and get special soap so I can clean up in the pond.

Talking to one neighbor, when we move next year there will be 6 houses of year round families on our road.....4 of us will be at the cul de sac....
KIMG0697.JPG

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
@Kate08 are you affected by the CO fires?
We went to Lake Tahoe a couple summers ago and couldn’t do a lot of what we wanted because of smoke. We watched Jackson Browne with ash falling around him. :madfire:

Thankfully no, we can see the haze so the Mountain View isn’t as nice, but no direct fires here. I’ve been told it should clear at red rocks tomorrow for the show. Huge fingers crossed

Reactions: sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad