This Pittsburgh Penguins Act is Getting Old

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
Trade Karlsson and rebuild honestly if I were them I'd trade em all except Crosby, Malkin, and Letang unless they want to be traded cause they do not want to end their career on a rebuild.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Trade Karlsson and rebuild honestly if I were them I'd trade em all except Crosby, Malkin, and Letang unless they want to be traded cause they do not want to end their career on a rebuild.
Dubas has done a bad job. The Pens are old and slow and clearly need to rebuild. Those old slow guys Karlsson for example) not only have no move clauses but their contracts aren’t tradable unless adding a lot of high picks. Sadly the Pens are stuck with what they have until those bad contracts run out.

Reactions: Nevins

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
Dubas has done a bad job. The Pens are old and slow and clearly need to rebuild. Those old slow guys Karlsson for example) not only have no move clauses but their contracts aren’t tradable unless adding a lot of high picks. Sadly the Pens are stuck with what they have until those bad contracts run out.
Karlsson is definitely tradable as he would still have value across the league they would probably have to retain 2-3 million tho.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
As bad as they’ve been on pace is not something to bring up this early in the season. Kucherov is also on pace for 82 goals while Stamkos is on pace for like 15.
If they keep Sullivan all year, I see no reason to think it will improve.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida

Rather trade Letang than Karlsson. Either sell everyone - or get your head out of the sand, fire Sully, trade Jarry - and do whatever you have to to bring in a top 4 LD and a top 6 F.

Won't be enough to genuinely compete, but it'll be enough to push for the wild card.

Clearly next year has been his plan - just annoying to throw away every single season since 2021 by keeping a stale coach around who's somehow also in charge of all roster/GMing decisions. This roster is 80/20 Sullivan/Dubas.

Reactions: PaulD

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Screenshot_20241027-080331~2.png

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Bad GM - check
Coach with roster that doesn't fit his style trying to fit a square peg in a round hole - check
Terrible defense - check
Slow team speed - check
Old men - check

Bright spots? Malkin has played well.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Karlsson is definitely tradable as he would still have value across the league they would probably have to retain 2-3 million tho.
EK is looking really bad. He’s playing very soft. Hes got four more years at 11 million per. Even at 50% retention it’s a stretch to think any club will want him with how he’s playing. He’s coming 35!

Reactions: Tie Domi Esquire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad