This Pittsburgh Penguins Act is Getting Old

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I’ll say this for the 100th time : Sullivan is not going anywhere folks. Dude is more untouchable than Crosby. He has just started his contract extension this season.

If they really wanted to fire Sullivan, he would’ve been gone by now cause he’s been way past his expiration date
The Pens are old and slow and should rebuild. But those old slow guys are still good players. And with their current coaching they are a 90 point team. Not good enough for the playoffs and not bad enough for a top ten pick. They are stuck in the middle with an old club and no elite prospects. It’s the worst spot to be.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
The Pens are old and slow and should rebuild. But those old slow guys are still good players. And with their current coaching they are a 90 point team. Not good enough for the playoffs and not bad enough for a top ten pick. They are stuck in the middle with an old club and no elite prospects. It’s the worst spot to be.
This is true, but it is what it is. It also seems that the voice behind the bench has gone stale.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Oiler fan who watched last nights game: Wow, the Pens made Skinner look like a Vezina candidate, and helped a couple Oiler Top 6 get monkey's off their backs. Young Joel Blomqvist looked quite good, but how can you give the opposition 50 shots? :oops:

Sid is such a beauty, bless his heart for that contract. I truly hope he doesn't get embarrassed. I still have flashbacks of him breaking Ryan Strome's ankles to score an OT winner here.

Reactions: TooManyHumans

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
This is true, but it is what it is. It also seems that the voice behind the bench has gone stale.
Changing the coach will not change the end result. This is a club that will pick 10-15 come the draft. Although I do think Dubas is under the gun so he might use a coaching change to help survive.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Oiler fan who watched last nights game: Wow, the Pens made Skinner look like a Vezina candidate, and helped a couple Oiler Top 6 get monkey's off their backs. Young Joel Blomqvist looked quite good, but how can you give the opposition 50 shots? :oops:

Sid is such a beauty, bless his heart for that contract. I truly hope he doesn't get embarrassed. I still have flashbacks of him breaking Ryan Strome's ankles to score an OT winner here.

Sid looks checked out under Sullivan right now. But I blame him. I don’t know how any players could get up for this guy anymore.

Changing the coach will not change the end result. This is a club that will pick 10-15 come the draft. Although I do think Dubas is under the gun so he might use a coaching change to help survive.

It will change the product in the ice. Even if the results are the same, the process can be changed. I’d rather watch a team trying lose. Than a team that looks like it’s packed it in.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
They picked 14th last year and were a point away from the playoffs. They will be top 10 this year. And if this level of play continues, there's a real chance it's a pick closer to 5 than 10.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Pettersson if I’m spelling it right is a solid d-man

They could have gotten Chychrun

Just rebuilt the defense through cats that maybe needed a change of scenery

I can’t believe they went the route of Karlsson
Just can’t believe it.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
They are currently on pace for around 64 points. That would have been 4th worst last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad