This Pittsburgh Penguins Act is Getting Old

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
Josh Yohe is legitimately one of the worst beat writers in the game.

I'm not going to scour the net to find the array of writers to satisfy your prerequisites, but I can assure you many folks were yumping for joy this year too. But then again that hockey executive always has some folks yumping for joy.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Crosby is not getting traded. He will retire a Penguin

That's kind of sad, I think there's got to be even some Pens fans who would enjoy seeing him with Mackinnon and would take the 1sts for him.

Not that it also wouldn't hurt, but you'd get to see Sid playing for cups again.

I'd have to ask some Bruins fans whether they'd have preferred if Ray Bourque retired as a Bruin.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
The east has gotten more competitive so hard to seem them making playoffs. Life after Crosby and Malkin is gonna be brutal for this franchise.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm not going to scour the net to find the array of writers to satisfy your prerequisites, but I can assure you many folks were yumping for joy this year too. But then again that hockey executive always has some folks yumping for joy.

I think you are exaggerating the response because I assume you are a Kyle Dubas hater / Toronto fan based on the username.

Penguins fans were largely incredibly whatever about his summer with the majority opinion being happy they were “rebuilding” finally.

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
I think you are exaggerating the response because I assume you are a Kyle Dubas hater / Toronto fan based on the username.

Penguins fans were largely incredibly whatever about his summer with the majority opinion being happy they were “rebuilding” finally.
So whats going on with the goalie situation ? Blomqvist seems like the real deal and still crickets on the Pens baords

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
The east has gotten more competitive so hard to seem them making playoffs. Life after Crosby and Malkin is gonna be brutal for this franchise.
They deserve pain. Just like the Hawks did. But they will probably be bad for 2 years and then tank and draft the next big thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad