OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Panthers dropping to 1-5. At the 1/3 mark of the season there’s now 4 teams in the NFL that have as many losses as the entire NFC North combined. Could have been 5 but the 1-4 rams were on a bye this week.

What an awesome year to have all the divisional games in the second half of the season. Gonna get really interesting around week 11.

Reactions: Paul Allen

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Just finished watching recording of Bears game.

My oh my we have a real f***ing QB. I don’t even know how to process these emotions.

That first TD pass to Allen was a throw no prior Bears QB could have done on purpose. Wow.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Here is a pass no QB in Bears history could confidently throw with regularity especially in redzone

Also gems like this

I get it people didn't like Cutler but to pretend he was not a good QB and is best QB this franchise had ever had is absurd

-- Also the 2nd TD here was basically same throw only Cutler throwing it off his backfoot into same spot that Allen caught that one --

Reactions: Praetorian Caps

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Nah just the best QB this franchise has had only for some fans to hate him the moment he got here for nonsense (His demeanor, He isn't friendly, etc)

In other news the Jaguars HC is basically asking owner to put him out of his misery

Literally no one here has said they hate him, or anything bad about him, since Caleb Williams has been a Bear but keep yelling at clouds I guess.

Reactions: Pez68

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The 1 TD to Aroshamadu in those clips was the closest to a play like Williams' throw to Allen. But none of those were back-shoulder throws to spots only the WR could grab. There was some tight zips low to Wrs blocking out defenders & a nice corner end zone throw, but those are not the same throw.

I'm sure to Jeffey or Marshall he had some.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Steelers D doing all the work

Justin Fields is playing the role of 2005 Kyle Orton in Pittsburgh

Have to think they consider giving Russell the reigns soon

Fields only needs to play 2 more games (I believe it's 2.5 games to be exact) to get the 4th round pick from Pittsburgh. I can careless if Russ plays after that but I doubt Justin is sitting anytime soon. They're 4-2 with him as the QB.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Nah just the best QB this franchise has had only for some fans to hate him the moment he got here for nonsense (His demeanor, He isn't friendly, etc)

In other news the Jaguars HC is basically asking owner to put him out of his misery

I saw a tweet that Salah is making $20k a day on the Jets guarantee for the next two years. I’d bet Pedersen wants to get launched so he can get paid, golf for a bit and then get a coordinator job with a better team

Watching that SNF game…there are a lot of bad teams in the NFL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad