Speculation: This Could Be Scheifele's Last Season In WPG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
But...why? Didn't Winnipeg spend years trying to get a 2nd top 6 center to go with him?

Fresh start, culture change…..whatever but the point is something has to change bc the current situation isn’t working. Some times you just need a new look. Results oriented sport, if it ain’t working changes need to happen.

Last edited:

Ledge And Dairy

Carolina should be all over this.

Boston too, but I don't think they'd beat the Jerk offer.
I hope Calgary is in on this too, Monahan would have to go back (or elsewhere) but they still have all their top prospects, only one I would have off the table is Wolf

I think Carolina is very happy with their current center depth, Scheifele is a step up from Trocheck but cost assets, resigning Tro is free. Plus they have KK who is coming around

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
A 1C with 2.5 more years at $6.125M is going to cost a ransom. I think he needs a change of scenery, and to be away from leadership from a while. Something just isn't right with the way he's positioned himself here.

Reactions: Easternbull

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Sheifele would be a trade target than Miller, and maybe NYR and the Jets make better trade partners.

I hope Calgary is in on this too, Monahan would have to go back (or elsewhere) but they still have all their top prospects, only one I would have off the table is Wolf

I think Carolina is very happy with their current center depth, Scheifele is a step up from Trocheck but cost assets, resigning Tro is free. Plus they have KK who is coming around

Trochek & Koko Miami shouldn't factor into a decision of that magnitude, especially since there's no guarantee Trochek will re-sign for a reasonable price.

Reactions: Stickpucker

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I could see Vancouver being a potential fit. Something around Boeser with picks and prospects added.

Reactions: Nucks2477

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010

I don't think Monahan, needs to go back, although he would have to go, in a separate deal. I wonder if Ras + Zary would be enticing?

JTRAIN1966

Jul 18, 2012
Imperial, Mo.
From this Blues fan.....I think it would be incredibly stupid for Winnipeg to trade him without making sure whatever is going on, can be corrected .

You have to be ABSOLUTELY sure it's the right thing to do before, trading your #1 center . You might not get another chance so......be ABSOLUTELY SURE before doing something franchise altering like that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad