Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I don’t blame him, Meltzer, or whoever that covers the team really when they’re spinning for the organization & always put that caveat in. But I am gonna make fun of them & call for what it is.
See for me, it's not that they just polish their balls on every move, it's that they get mad and belittle fans who aren't happy with every move, and really go after the fans that question their "plan" that for me is why I have no respect for metzler, and get annoyed with Charlie, I get that they have a job to do, but instead of going after the fans that aren't blindly faithful, they could just stay quiet

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Drysdale needs to prove he can take a solid hit. We’re an Ersson injury away from a great chance at Hagens.

Ersson is not an every day goalie. He shows that this season. At best, he's a 1B, but he's best as a backup. The goaltending is going to be back and the defense is going to be bad and the offense will barely do anything on the PP, even with Michkov.

Reactions: SnS and Larry44

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
If the Flyers were ever going to make a trade for Chychrun, it would have been nice to exploit Ottawa the way Washington just did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad