Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I don’t blame him, Meltzer, or whoever that covers the team really when they’re spinning for the organization & always put that caveat in. But I am gonna make fun of them & call for what it is.
See for me, it's not that they just polish their balls on every move, it's that they get mad and belittle fans who aren't happy with every move, and really go after the fans that question their "plan" that for me is why I have no respect for metzler, and get annoyed with Charlie, I get that they have a job to do, but instead of going after the fans that aren't blindly faithful, they could just stay quiet

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Drysdale needs to prove he can take a solid hit. We’re an Ersson injury away from a great chance at Hagens.

Ersson is not an every day goalie. He shows that this season. At best, he's a 1B, but he's best as a backup. The goaltending is going to be back and the defense is going to be bad and the offense will barely do anything on the PP, even with Michkov.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
flyers home opener isnt going to be until Octoiber 19th?!

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
If the Flyers were ever going to make a trade for Chychrun, it would have been nice to exploit Ottawa the way Washington just did.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
If the Flyers were ever going to make a trade for Chychrun, it would have been nice to exploit Ottawa the way Washington just did.
I hear we didn’t make the trade because Tortorella didn’t think he could punch him in the face hard enough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad