Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I get the Charlie hate but he also needs to toe the line. We all sit here and trash the organization but if you were working with them in a way he is, we wouldn’t be. He needs to not burn bridges that hurt his potentials of becoming and remaining the best writer for his career. We don’t have that issue here.

Same as whatever line of work you’re in now. You’re not trashing your clients/colleagues/potential clients where it’s readily available to all. Have to have those considerations when talking specifically about beat reporters and even national reporters.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I get the Charlie hate but he also needs to toe the line. We all sit here and trash the organization but if you were working with them in a way he is, we wouldn’t be. He needs to not burn bridges that hurt his potentials of becoming and remaining the best writer for his career. We don’t have that issue here.

Same as whatever line of work you’re in now. You’re not trashing your clients/colleagues/potential clients where it’s readily available to all. Have to have those considerations when talking specifically about beat reporters and even national reporters.

I don’t blame him, Meltzer, or whoever that covers the team really when they’re spinning for the organization & always put that caveat in. But I am gonna make fun of them & call for what it is.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

The other part of it is that it is absolutely miserable having hundreds of people yelling at you on social media every day. That gets to everyone.

I think he would be a little...friendlier...if he didn't have to do that.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Erik Johnson is a great signing! (if Briere does the right thing and makes some tanking trades to tear this thing down and make sure we’re drafting top 5 next year).

If we are going to try to replicate last year and contend for a playoff spot, this is a moronic waste of money.

I mean, why even buy out Cam Atkinson? If you absolutely need a washed vet who can’t play a lick but is a respected leader, he fills the role. And then next year’s cap is still untouched.
Tank Commander Johnson, reporting for duty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad