Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 2, More Flyers Rumors & Media Mentions: Say It Like You Mean It

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
remember when DB literaly said just last week they wouldnt be bringing on/back any aged vets..

#SameolOrange
They just can't help themselves and pass on the huge marketing opportunity that will be having flyers celebrate his 1000th nhl game. After all Briere himself probably still blames therrien because didn't get to reach this epic milestone.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I just looked at the potential FA list for next summer.

Draisaitl
Marner
Rantanen
Tavares
Boeser
Ehlers
Bennett
Buchnevich

Hedman
Ekblad
Slavin
Chychrun
Provorov

Now obviously most of these guys wont hit the market...but if a few of them did, it wouldnt surprize me if that is the "plan". Seems like a plus FA class and they have money to spend.

One more year of "whatever happens, happens"...then go all in next offseason in a 07 Homer type off season.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I just looked at the potential FA list for next summer.

Draisaitl
Marner
Rantanen
Tavares
Boeser
Ehlers
Bennett
Buchnevich

Hedman
Ekblad
Slavin
Chychrun
Provorov

Now obviously most of these guys wont hit the market...but if a few of them did, it wouldnt surprize me if that is the "plan". Seems like a plus FA class and they have money to spend.

One more year of "whatever happens, happens"...then go all in next offseason in a 07 Homer type off season.

I’m concerned with Drai for the same reason I was Coots. I would let some other team give him a massive contract if he does leave.

Would love Rantanen but think Colorado finds a way.

Does Edmonton have money for Bouchard also?

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Flyers still think you don’t need guys that can skate well on the back end. Slow, plodding guys who block shots and get out of position to make a hit is the way to go
Hence why they decided to trade away Ghost and Sanheim for negative value all the while they put a premium on Seelers and Fistolainens of the world. Also a reason why I'm highly confident they'll get rid of Drysdale if injuries don't take him first. Only thing they need is Michkov to have better season and they'll have beats spewing nonsense like we don't need no Gauthier and Drysdale has helped us land a great character guy and leader(insert whatever the future version of Cambo will be available).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,770.00