Half-Assed GDT: Theres a game today

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I know it's your first goal, but it's f***ing 5-1 Kyrou.

EDIT: No, f*** me. f*** hockey tradition. Celly all you want, kid. Sorry you got drafted into this awful organization. Hopefully you get picked by Seattle so you have a chance at a successful career.

Reactions: Bendak

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice to see Kyrou score his first NHL goal, despite this awful game for The Blues. Maybe the confidence from this will get him on a hot streak that will keep him up for the rest of this season.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
giphy.gif

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
And before they are even done announcing the goal the Blues give it right back. Wow just Wow! Oh well oh, I guess we do have Thomas in Kyrou to look forward to in the future. I am just searching real hard to find something positive to say about this shit show.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I have to wake up for work in 6 hours, and I'm still watching this. Why?

Well, next weekend I'll get to watch Blues beat Flames! :banana:
You like to feel crap, cry in the beed and feel suck down. You feel alive. Blues sucks its like drug.

and if you want to do extreme. You don't sleep at all and watch late night game and see how Blues sucks and go straight to work. That feeling is pretty damn bad. Its like hangover and beat down mentally.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I continue to be amazed at how bad we are. Losing by a goal or two would be just as bad, but losing by a touchdown is almost Unfathomable.
its funny too how poor of a game they play after they get a big win against a division opponent.

its clearly a case of the players not giving a shit and the team has zero accountability and leadership on the roster.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
What????

90/100 times he is telling bad jokes when Blues are playing badly. I can count in my fingers when Panger has been openly saying Blues play bad.

That's exactly my point. Pang should only call the team out at their lowest. There have been many instances where I've seen someone call Pang a Blues apologist. Even going so far as to say he's feeding the fans a message crafted by ownership. When the Blues are completely out of it he's trying to make the most entertaining broadcast he can out of a cluster f*** of a hockey game. But sometimes you should call the team out, and today is a good example of him doing that.

Girth Butcher

Mar 15, 2014
St. Louis
its funny too how poor of a game they play after they get a big win against a division opponent.

its clearly a case of the players not giving a **** and the team has zero accountability and leadership on the roster.

So is it time to start packing? I can excuse a bad game where we are on a back-to-back, or we have a bad travel game, a soft goal or injuries. But it sure looks like no one gives a ****. I go back to the days where we had hope, College players coming in mMarch at the end of their seasons, Schwartz, Oshie, etc.

Do we have anything to get excited about other than Army selling low and buying high, like he’s going to be forced to do?

My hope meter is on ZERO

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I'm going into 2005-2006 expectation mode. I lived through that season, I'll live through this one. Although tickets were a lot less expensive in that season as compared to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad