GDT: There's a Game Today? I Thought the Season was Over! Hurricanes @ Stars 2/27 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
We own the number 6 pick going into the toughest part of our schedule for the entire year.

giphy.gif

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Chaisson, Cush, Benn. All big, fast and skilled. Seguin living up to his hype, and this has become a fun team to watch. I've watched them a bunch this season, I really like them. Dark horse team.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Stars fan coming in peace.

Khudobin earned himself a new fan tonight, kept your boys in it til the end. HUGE saves in the 3rd!

You've got a good one there for sure.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Stars fan coming in peace.

Khudobin earned himself a new fan tonight, kept your boys in it til the end. HUGE saves in the 3rd!

You've got a good one there for sure.

Thanks.

It's great to see how Jamie Benn has developed for you guys. He was a real force out there tonight.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Pretty awful game overall, but I still can't get over Hainsey's fight. I don't think I've seen any of our players pummel a guy like that, especially with that kind of rage, since Scotty Walker was around. Didn't know he had it in him.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Sure. Let me know when you find that team.

Patrick Dwyer, Riley Nash, Drayson Bowman and Radek Dvorak are all useless. Manny Malhotra is good at faceoffs, provides leadership (remember when that was a buzzword for the reason why this team was bad? LOL) and a feel good story. Otherwise he is useless as well. Ruutu is physical, but produces ridiculously low points for a forward getting paid what he gets paid and playing the minutes that he does.

When this roster is healthy, most of those players are getting playing time.

They all need to be replaced with players that do something- namely, score. This team won't win games unless our top 6 produces 4 goals a night, which, I am sure you can agree, is completely unrealistic.

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
I don't mind Dwyer or Malhotra on the 4th line but the rest are basically worthless, yes. Ruutu goes beyond being worthless and is actively bad aside from the 2 decent hits he may throw a game

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
When the fans on the opposing team's board are agreeing with us, you know it was a bad play.

We usually have a pretty good group on board that call it how it is (usually being the key word :laugh:).

Always liked the Canes. Very very impressed with Khudobin tonight. Was outstanding and absolutely robbed us multiple times.

See y'all again in a couple of weeks! :yo:

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
It just sucks because you could see the frustration in Khudo after Dillon walked in and scored that shorty. That was embarrassing.

bb99

Apr 6, 2009
North Carolina
That was horrible. How anyone can still feel we have any chance, is beyond me... the basics just seem to be gone. Countless times, it looked like there was one canes player on the ice due to I guess terrible line changes or standing around waiting for the Stars at our blue line, then breakaways, shorthanded attempts...just gross.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad