Half-Assed GDT: There's a game today against the Hawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
To be fair, the Hawks have controlled the game ever since the English feed started working. We haven’t gotten a shot on goal since 17:30 left in the period.
I don't know who is calling the actual play by play, but they were trying to argue that it was an onside goal and literally said "Wes McCauley make it good!!" Like dude come on, no one on the opposing side wants to hear a biased broadcast when it's the only broadcast you can watch. It doesn't even matter for me who the team is, no one playing the Bruins wants to hear someone like Jack Edwards calling play by play and I wouldn't expect anyone playing the Blues to want to hear JK and Pang. Idk, I personally think that stuff is unprofessional but others don't really care. Just a pet peeve of mine

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Decent period. Liked our offense and the boys seem to be skating. Not exactly thrilled with some of our defensive play thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad