Half-Assed GDT: There's a game today against the Hawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Is this supposed to be a national broadcast or Chicago's? I don't care how much you like the Hawks, you have to dial back how much you love a team when you're on a national broadcast. I've always thought that stuff was super unprofessional.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
It's just good to not have to listen to pang.

I don't mind Pang honestly. He can be a bit much sometimes but a few years back I had NHL.tv and would sometimes watch the opposing teams feeds just to hear some different local broadcast teams and the truth is we are pretty spoiled in St. Louis, JK and Panger at least talk about the game. Some other crews are just god awful.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Is this supposed to be a national broadcast or Chicago's? I don't care how much you like the Hawks, you have to dial back how much you love a team when you're on a national broadcast. I've always thought that stuff was super unprofessional.

To be fair, the Hawks have controlled the game ever since the English feed started working. We haven’t gotten a shot on goal since 17:30 left in the period.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
listen to how giddy he gets for the hawks scoring chances then compare it to ours

id rather listen to that hawk homer eddie O

Reactions: Blues Knight

Mar 6, 2012
So glad I pay so much for cable so I can watch all these games. Would be super frustrating if they started playing games and removing games from the schedule...

sdivnaflkvja;ofihjvg;oairhjg'fjszhbvlkadfhg;lkfxjgafsv

gvadfbjva;lkdfvn;lzkxfhvfhv;oihjgajsdhvzjxfhv;iojzxhfgo;ishvo;izxfjv;oiadhjf.lkjzxfjbv
zfxgad
f';gkzdflkbha;oxzfjkvhzl/kxfjvhadij;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad