Post-Game Talk: Their Lone Star vs. Our Three Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Then don't come on a board, where there's fans that still believe in this team! Don't say we have no chance of winning and all of the ****! A lot of fans on here can agree with him but saying we have no chance is just messed up. It's pointless, I can agree with the stuff he said and I'm frustrated just as much as he is but don't say we have no chance at all cause that's not true

I never once said he didn't belong or I didn't even tell him to get out! I just pretty much said its ****** that he doesn't believe in this team and assuming we have no chance. I told him I'm just as frustrated as him but there's no need to say we have no chance or were done... Read through all of them buddy.
Sure sounded that way.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Holy ****; I had already leaned back in my chair and assumed that was a goal as soon as the puck landed in front of his glove and Benn or whoever was right there. So clutch.

Also literally walked in from work and sat down as it happened. Go Perds!

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
Sure sounded that way.

That's not telling him not to get on here, I said if your going to talk **** and say we no chance, then don't come on here, this board. There's a negative board go to that one! Don't put words in my mouth. You have positive fans still in here don't ruin it for all of us. So yeah? :popcorn::amazed: your welcome for clearing that up for you buddy

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
Well...probably less than 0 percent chance we beat these guys in 3v3.

*in before Smashville tells me to gtfo*

I just don't understand why people don't believe in this team... Hahaha it's getting pretty hilarious right now. Think what you want, there a dangerous team we make one mistake it could be over, but I believe we can beat them... That's it

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Doesn't matter which team's gdt you read, when 3 on 3 comes up.

Fans of every single team except Chicago, claim the opposing team will murder them and win easily, haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad